Google Search

05 July 2009

MY GUIDING LIGHTS

A lot of people, especially enterprising newcomers ask what to read in order to develop an understanding of fundamental analysis of companies and the stock market. 

I had put a list of my favourite books on the right hand side - books that I read over and over again, some as general direction finders others for specific inputs and research. Now thanks to Sumi @ Value Investing I have found a nice way of displaying the books on the blog.

I hope you all also benefit from these books, the way they I have - they changed my life.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

This blog should not be construed as investment advice, either on behalf of particular stocks or in regard to overall investment strategies. It is a site aimed at understanding competitive advantages and valuing businesses. The information provided here comes from publicly accessible sources, but errors in these sources and in transcription may occur. Any investment decisions you make should be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.